Slot 10 (16 JUNE To 26 JUNE)
Angling Slots – Each slot has 4 spaces
Checkout – ( 10 00 hrs check out )
Slots for international anglers
Things to know before booking our international calender .
- we offer only 10 day slots for fishing with us
- 10 days are devoted to only 1 species. ( either HIMALAYAN GOLDEN MAHSEER or GOONCH )
- In case an angler wishes to fish for both the species, then you need to book 2 slots for 20 days fishing in all
- We have only 4 slots , at anytime , which means we only service 4 anglers maximum to any trip . Option of booking more than 1 slots for rebated pricing .
Here s what the package slot price INCLUSIONS :
- All travel to and fro NEW DELHI ( airport to airport) , all transfers , all train tickets , local transportation if required all meals on the entire trip
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professinal, passionate and English speaking fishing guide for all days
- All critical crew is English speaking one .
- Fishing gilly
- All bait fish included
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 2 man bivvy for night sessions
- Rueben Heaton weighing scales
- Landing net and landing mat
- Deeper sonar for use
- Water raft on location
- All accommodation
- All fishing permits
- All fishing licenses and government approvals
- All India taxes
- All supervision under our guidance and expertise as soon as you land in India, till you take your return flight home .
- International currency exchange at the camp ( USD to INR )
- International currency also accepted ( USD ) , no need to exchange any currency at airports.
- Wireless network in limited range ( WI Fi )
Fishing tackle and gear recommendations
Himalayan regulations and conditions llist ( things to carry )
- Personal fishing gear and tackle ( angler has to carry his own )
- Lures ( option available to buy with us from our recommendations )
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities and Tips to staff
- Flights on International routes
- Insurance on travel
- Currency conversion costs ( to be borne by the angler/ guest ), in case of bespoke itinerary.
- In case you need to curate bespoke itinerary, above 10 days, or you need to come and film in Himalayas, do write in to us on :
- BOOKING CALENDAR 📅
HIMALAYAN GOLDEN MAHSEER
- BOOKING CALENDAR 📅
GOONCH – GIANT DEVIL CATFISH
In case you wish to book offline , you may just whatsapp us , and we can help you out with the payment process via direct links.
What are the seasons for the fishing
March to June and September to November are the best months to fish
Whats is included in the slots ?
All accommodation, food, travel, transport, guides, fishing permits, and other labor payments involved in the trip are included. All inclusive cost .
What is certainly not included in the costing?
Expenses of personal nature like alcoholic drinks , gratuities or tips , travel/ trip cancellation insurance or any international air fares and excess baggage.
Which city do i reach ?
All our trips are ex New Delhi or ex Mumbai; both the cities are well connected to international destinations all over the world.
Will there be someone to receive me at the airport?
You are totally under our guidance from the moment you land in India until your departure.
Does your cost involve international flight tickets as well??
How do i make the payment?
All payments are to be made online in full price.
What about taxes, do I have to pay any extra after I reach india ?
You don’t need to pay anything extra as a separate tax . The cost is all inclusive.
How many people can book your slots ?
Each SLOT is for a period of 10 days package . You can book minimum for 1 angler, to a maximum of 4 anglers per slot. Cost of 4 anglers is of course little rebated . Bookings calender will give you the break up.
What kind of fishing tackle and lures do i get? what else do i need to carry?
Once you confirm the trip by paying online, we will send you a complete docket about the equipment and things to carry.
What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellation terms are mentioned in the BOOKING CALENDAR
What kind of fishing do you offer?
Mahseer can be done on casting / spinning, fly fishing , and bait fishing. Goonch / giant devil catfish can be done on bait fishing only
Is tipping / gratuities included in your costing?
Tipping and gratuities are completely up to the angler/guest / client, and his wish, as such we do not add any service charge to any of our services or any cost in the costing. Usually, tips stand at 10 % of the whole cost to the active staff.
Is it a family holiday?
Well, we can’t say so, but yes if you want to get along with your family and children is fine, just that these are remote locations far from civilizations and immediate help if and when required may be far away.
How far are the fishing locations, once we land at the airport?
Once you land in New Delhi, its a road drive for about 10 to 12 hours to reach the fishing spot.
How are the tents ?
They are safari style tents, with en suite washrooms, floor carpets, electric socket, proper beds, lighting, patio, table,chair , communal dining area and the gardens.
How far is the fishing location from the camp ?
The camp is part of the habitat , and you can fish from the camp itself. The famous confluence is just 5 minutes walk . The tents are positioned to overlook this confluence, you can watch all the action of the confluence from the bed itself during rest periods.
How much staff do you have in your camp ?
The camp staff strength is 5 to 7 individuals, at most times during season . Also as the terrain is rocky and surrounded by boulders, you will have support staff to carry your fishing equipment as well .