Fishing Expeditions For International Anglers
Things to know before booking our International calender.
- We offer only 10 day (SLOT) for fishing with us.
- 10 days are devoted to only 1 species. ( either HIMALAYAN GOLDEN MAHSEER or GOONCH )
- We service a maximum of 4 anglers/ spaces only , at anytime . In case you have more than 4 anglers , we will book you in a new or next SLOT
- In case an angler wishes to fish for both the species, then you need to book 2 slots for 20 days fishing in all .
- All travel to and from NEW DELHI ( airport to airport) , all transfers , all train tickets , local transportation if required all meals on the entire trip
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professional, passionate and English -speaking fishing guide for all days
- All critical crew is English speaking one .
- Fishing gilly
- All bait fish included
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 2 man bivvy for night sessions
- Rueben Heaton weighing scales
- Landing net and landing mat
- Deeper sonar for use
- Water raft on location
- All accommodation
- All fishing permits
- All fishing licenses and government approvals
- All India taxes
- All supervision under our guidance and expertise as soon as you land in India, till you take your return flight home .
- International currency exchange at the camp ( USD to INR )
- International currency also accepted (USD) , no need to exchange any currency at airports.
- Wireless network in limited range (WiFi)
Fishing tackle and gear recommendations
Himalayan regulations and conditions llist ( things to carry )
- Personal fishing gear and tackle ( angler has to carry his own )
- Lures ( option available to buy with us from our recommendations )
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities and Tips to staff
- Flights on International routes
- Insurance on travel
- Currency conversion costs ( to be borne by the angler/ guest ), in case of bespoke itinerary.
- In case you need to curate bespoke itinerary, above 10 days, or you need to come and film in Himalayas, do write in to us on
Frequently asked questions
How many anglers ( pax / guest / persons) can book a SLOT ?
What is included in the all inclusive package price?
All accommodation, food, travel, transport, guides, fishing permits, and other labor payments involved in the trip are included. All inclusive cost .
What is certainly not included in the all inclusive package price?
Expenses of personal nature like alcoholic drinks , gratuities or tips , travel/ trip cancellation insurance or any international air fares and excess baggage.
What are the seasons for the fishing
March to June and September to November are the best months to fish
Which city do i reach ?
Will there be someone to receive me at the airport?
You are totally under our guidance from the moment you land in India until your departure.
How do i make the payment?
What about taxes, do I have to pay any extra after I reach india ?
You don’t need to pay anything extra as a separate tax . The cost is all inclusive.
What is the cancellation policy?
Is tipping / gratuities included in your costing?
Tipping and gratuities are completely up to the angler/guest / client, and his wish, as such we do not add any service charge to any of our services or any cost in the costing. Usually, tips stand at 10 % of the whole cost to the active staff.
How are the tents ?
How far is the fishing location from the camp ?
Do I need to exchange foreign exchange at the airport
Not necessary, as the all inclusive package price, includes all costs of transportation and food costs for on the way travel to the camp. In case you need foreign exchange for personal expense, you can exchange USD at the camp location itself in Pancheshwar.
Can I get my wife along or a non angling friend ?
Yes thats more than welcome, you can pay a nominal extra occupancy, mentioned at the initial invoicing stage .
Can I do drone photography?
What are the specialist equipment availabile to use ? Do I have to pay extra for that ?
What is the process after we transfer the money ?
Does your cost involve international flight tickets as well??
What kind of fishing tackle and lures do i get? what else do i need to carry?
Once you confirm the trip by paying online, we will send you a complete docket about the equipment and things to carry.
What kind of fishing do you offer?
Is it a family holiday?
How much staff do you have in your camp ?
What happens if my lures run out ?
How far are the fishing locations, once we land at the airport?
Are satellite phone's, radios allowed ?
Can I share the tent with another angler ?
What kind of safety equipment you have while fishing and at the camp?
At the camp a medical kit is always present .
Fire safety aerosols are placed in all the tents and in camp premises as well .
There is a DOCTOR available in a private dispensary just 2 Kms away from the camp location.
Planned Fishing Expeditions (2023 – 2024)
SLOT 1: 9 March to 19 March ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 2: 20 March to 30 March ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 3: 31 March to 10 April ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 4: 11 April to 21 April ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 5: 22 April to 2 May ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 6: 3 May to 13 May ( 10 00 hrs check out) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 7: 14 May, ( 13 00 hrs , check in) to 24 May , 2023 ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 8: 25 May ( 13 00 hrs , check in) to 04 June , 2023 ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 9: 05 June ( 13 00 hrs , check in ) to 15 June , 2023 ( 10 00 hrs , check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 10: 16 JUNE To 26 JUNE ( 10 00 hrs check out ) – 4 Spaces (Starting $2500)
SLOT 11 : 1 OCT TO 10 OCT, 2023 ( 10 00 hrs, check out) – 4 Spaces ( starting
$ 2500 , $1750 )
SLOT 12 : 11 OCT TO 20 OCT 2023 ( 10 00 hrs, check out) – 4 Spaces ( starting
$ 2500> $1750 )
To book any of the above , please mail is at firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com