Slot 1 (9 March to 19 March)
Fish Name : Mahseer
Checkout – ( 10 00 hrs check out )
Slots for international anglers
Things to know before booking our international calender .
- we offer only 10 day slots for fishing with us
- 10 days are devoted to only 1 species. ( either HIMALAYAN GOLDEN MAHSEER or GOONCH )
- In case an angler wishes to fish for both the species, then you need to book 2 slots for 20 days fishing in all
- We have only 4 slots , at anytime , which means we only service 4 anglers maximum to any trip . Option of booking more than 1 slots for rebated pricing .
Here s what the package slot price INCLUSIONS :
- All travel to and fro NEW DELHI ( airport to airport) , all transfers , all train tickets , local transportation if required all meals on the entire trip
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professinal, passionate and English speaking fishing guide for all days
- All critical crew is English speaking one .
- Fishing gilly
- All bait fish included
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 2 man bivvy for night sessions
- Rueben Heaton weighing scales
- Landing net and landing mat
- Deeper sonar for use
- Water raft on location
- All accommodation
- All fishing permits
- All fishing licenses and government approvals
- All India taxes
- All supervision under our guidance and expertise as soon as you land in India, till you take your return flight home .
- International currency exchange at the camp ( USD to INR )
- International currency also accepted ( USD ) , no need to exchange any currency at airports.
- Wireless network in limited range ( WI Fi )
Fishing tackle and gear recommendations
Himalayan regulations and conditions llist ( things to carry )
- Personal fishing gear and tackle ( angler has to carry his own )
- Lures ( option available to buy with us from our recommendations )
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities and Tips to staff
- Flights on International routes
- Insurance on travel
- Currency conversion costs ( to be borne by the angler/ guest ), in case of bespoke itinerary.
- In case you need to curate bespoke itinerary, above 10 days, or you need to come and film in Himalayas, do write in to us on :
- BOOKING CALENDAR 📅
HIMALAYAN GOLDEN MAHSEER
- BOOKING CALENDAR 📅
GOONCH – GIANT DEVIL CATFISH
What are the seasons for the fishing
March to June and September to November are the best months to fish
Which city do i reach ?
Will there be someone to receive me at the airport?
You are totally under our guidance from the moment you land in India until your departure.
How do i make the payment?
What about taxes, do I have to pay any extra after I reach india ?
You don’t need to pay anything extra as a separate tax . The cost is all inclusive.
What is the cancellation policy?
Is tipping / gratuities included in your costing?
Tipping and gratuities are completely up to the angler/guest / client, and his wish, as such we do not add any service charge to any of our services or any cost in the costing. Usually, tips stand at 10 % of the whole cost to the active staff.
How are the tents ?
How far is the fishing location from the camp ?
Do I need to exchange foreign exchange at the airport
Can I get my wife along or a non angling friend ?
Can I do drone photography?
What are the specialist equipment availabile to use ? Do I have to pay extra for that ?
Landing net , weigh slings, weighing scales ( rueben heaton) , landing mat, unhooking pliers, lip gripper, carp chair, 2 man bivvy for river bank sessions , deeper suonar for water criticals .Only the river raft ( water float , rubber float ) if used , is chargeable on nominal basis .
Whats is included in the slots ?
What is certainly not included in the costing?
Does your cost involve international flight tickets as well??
How many people can book your slots ?
What kind of fishing tackle and lures do i get? what else do i need to carry?
Once you confirm the trip by paying online, we will send you a complete docket about the equipment and things to carry.